The tech world is evolving fast, and organizations’ dependence on IT is increasing steadily, including IoT and AI. While technology has benefitted companies immensely, it also poses scary control and security-related risks.
N R Doshi and Partners specialize in IT Audit services in UAE. Additionally, we can examine your IT infrastructure, software, mobile apps, database, policies, and operational procedures and ensure that they are under the prevailing industry standards.
Further, we implement measures to protect your IT assets while aligning them with your organization’s long-term goals and objectives.
What is IT Audit and What our IT Audit Services in UAE Include
The Audit Services in Dubai significantly scrutinize information technology assets, methodologies, operations, policies, and approaches.
IT Audit Services in UAE is entirely different from the regular financial audit and is much more than a mere compliance audit. Moreover, information technology is risk-prone; without IT, that risk would not exist. Our job as IT auditor is to identify and assess the inherent risk in IT. The higher the inherent risk, the higher the controls one needs to implement to mitigate the risk.
As IT auditors, we evaluate inherent and residual risk levels to recommend appropriate controls for mitigation.
Objectives of the IT Audit Services in UAE
An information technology audit, aka an IT audit, must examine all the major & minor aspects of IT. We do not neglect any element because even the slightest compromise may cause heavy losses. The process has specific objectives. Our modus operandi is as follows:
- Align information technology with organizational goals & objectives.
- Ensure integrity, availability, and confidentiality of IT assets of the company
- Assess the company’s critical IT assets and ensure that they work as intended while providing value to the organization
- Do away with futile IT resources, achieve cost reduction, and facilitate efficient management of IT resources.
- Comply with regulatory requirements.
- Identify risks and weaknesses in the IT infrastructure and introduce appropriate controls for mitigation.
- Ensure better enforcement and management of controls over IT assets.
- Ensure the reliability and accuracy of the data generated by the company’s IT assets.
- Check that IT assets are adequately protected and that security systems work as intended.
Scope of IT Audit Services in UAE
Depending upon the industry, nature, and size of the business and complexity of the IT infrastructure, including hardware, software, communication channels, networking, etc., the overall scope of the IT audit is determined.
An IT audit involves testing physical and logical security controls. Furthermore, it also includes a thorough review of disaster recovery procedures and a business continuity plan.
During the audit, the auditor assesses various controls related to data integrity, network, database, applications, and IT infrastructure. Other aspects that the auditor assesses in detail:
- IT Strategy
- Security policy
- IT service processes
- Service management
- Support related functions
Our Process of IT Audit Services in UAE
Maintain Optimum Data Security with Our IT Audit Services
We check all the data security standards are followed and reduce the risk of data breach
Methodology of IT Audit Services in UAE
Why is IT Audit Important?
We Ensure IT Compliance by Thoroughly Inspecting Each Aspect
We go through each aspect of information technology to ensure compliance with the government laws and regulations.
Why N R Doshi and Partners?
N R Doshi and Partners is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified. We have expert CISA-certified IT auditors who have been in this field for so long. Over three decades, we have witnessed the growth of IT. Along with adapting and incorporating IT into our services, we have also used it to boost efficiency.
- Firstly, our expert IT auditors thoroughly understand the software, hardware, and networks.
- Then we detect the flaws in the company’s IT infrastructure with our proprietary methodology, software tools, and many innovative techniques.
- Lastly, we conduct an IT audit causing minimal disturbance to your regular tasks. Hence, your business will never come to a standstill due to/the lack of an IT audit.
1) What is a Risk Assessment Checklist?
The risk assessment checklist contains a list of questions related to IT systems to detect the risks associated with them.
2) What is the Role of the Questionnaire in an IT Audit?
The primary aim is to gather specific information from a targeted person.
3) What are the Various Types of IT Audits?
We conduct IT audits while considering all aspects of IT. However, the clients may get the flexibility to choose any category that targets specific IT elements.
- System and Software
- Information Processing Facilities
- System Development
- The ecosystem and management of information technology
- The intranet, servers, and other aspects of the network
Choose us for IT audit and ensure the availability, integrity, and reliability of your IT infrastructure.
Get a Quote Now!