What is a VAT number check UAE?
A VAT number check in the UAE examines your business’s compliance with VAT regulations. Taxpayers should conduct this exercise before a VAT audit. If done incorrectly, it can lead to penalties and legal issues. An accounting firm conducts VAT number checks in the UAE to identify and remove any VAT-related discrepancies. The main objective of these VAT number checks is to prepare businesses for compliance with the current UAE VAT laws.
Businesses of varying sizes & operations must deal with unique taxation-related complexities from time to time.
Since VAT is a new concept in UAE, businesses will take time to understand its nuances. Having said that, businesses must conduct frequent VAT number checks in the UAE to avoid penalties & ensure compliance with UAE’s VAT laws. Such checks ensure businesses align with FTA’s expectations regarding VAT laws in the UAE.
Our VAT compliance services in UAE
NR Doshi & Partners is a leading accounting and auditing firm in Dubai, UAE. Our services include accounting and finance, auditing, VAT number check, company setup, and business advisory services to clients regardless of industry. Also, provide complete guidance to businesses with the UAE VAT law. Our tax experts identify gaps and inaccuracies, devise actionable solutions, and implement corrective measures.
We, as VAT compliance specialists in UAE, provide the following VAT services to our clients:
- NR Doshi’s accounting professionals conduct a full review. The professionals review your accounting records, supporting documents, business transactions, evidence for each, VAT calculations, and records.
- Our tax advisors study your business, products & services, and relevant sectors while considering each organization’s operations. We understand that no two companies are alike. Hence, we offer tailor-made VAT solutions for each entity.
- VAT compliance experts conduct a detailed review of your VAT and present them to the FTA. Such an approach will highlight possible discrepancies or non-alignment with your internal records.
- Our business analysts will conduct a SWOT analysis during the VAT planning process.
- Legal professionals check your VAT-related legal documents, specifically registration, to examine their compliance with government requirements within the given time frame.
- Accountants will assess your accounting records, invoice format, and the relevant bookkeeping process to find any errors and correct them.
- VAT professionals will investigate your VAT refund in Dubai, VAT Return Filing, and credits for proper compliance with VAT requirements and identify any areas of concern.
- Our accounting experts help prepare voluntary VAT disclosure forms and VAT audit files with an accurate and complete audit trail.
- Lastly, our VAT consultants also determine the best method of VAT accounting for you based on your business type and size so that you always remain compliant.
- Firstly, we conduct a complete 360-degree VAT health check of your business transactions. It lends credibility to your internal accounting and tax models while aligning them with the UAE VAT laws.
- Next, you get access to a team of tax advisors, VAT consultants, business analysts, legal professionals, and regulatory professionals committed to making your business compliant with the VAT regulations.
- Regular VAT health checks are essential for businesses because they highlight adverse tax positions that hinder business growth. Rest assured; we will conduct these VAT health checks.
- With extensive knowledge & experience, our VAT advisors reduce the risks & costs of your VAT models while streamlining internal taxation processes.
- Our VAT professionals study your company’s VAT workflows related to sales and purchase transactions, record keeping, and accounting. Later, they carry out accurate reporting & implement the changes in line with the best international practices to ensure smooth business functions.
- With frequent compliance services adhering to the UAE VAT laws, we make you ready and fully prepared for a VAT audit. FTA may conduct audits at any time of the year.
We offer solid VAT compliance services to safeguard your business.
Schedule a consultation.
1) Will you guarantee the confidentiality and privacy of our VAT records?
Privacy and confidentiality are the ethics that we imbibe in our daily operations. We safeguard all critical data, information, accounts, reports, records, etc. We have adequate measures in place to ensure that your information stays confidential.
2) What are your charges for conducting a VAT Number Check in UAE?
The price differs from company to company. Hence, we cannot quote a figure. The price depends on your business size, type, data volumes, and accounts requiring scrutiny. Various complexities in business transactions will come to light only after we conduct a detailed investigation. Other factors that may affect the price include changes in UAE VAT laws, new regulations, industry updates, etc.
3) Will you share your findings of a VAT health check in a report?
We will study your internal processes, accounting models, taxation policies, business transactions, and all the relevant information. Further, we shall identify the inaccuracies, gaps, and discrepancies in VAT compliance. Based on our investigation, we will provide suggestions & relevant corrective measures for them. Our employees will provide all the above in an exhaustive report. Most importantly, our VAT experts will provide valuable guidance & support related to implementing the corrective measures. Overall, achieving VAT compliance will become simple and stress-free.
If VAT compliance in UAE is your problem, we are the solution.
Call us for a discussion.